I'm bored, let's see your reefs.

  • Thread starter Thread starter cameronh
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I got some video of the 90 gallon today. Before the tang police write me a ticket, I know a 90 is too small for a hippo. But I am rehabbing this one and in the next year we are adding a 220 or 250 gallon tank to our collection. This poor hippo is pretty tore up and I rescued him from someone else's tank.
 
20180216_173320.jpg

View attachment 676973

20180216_173333.jpg


20180216_173340.jpg


View attachment 676977

View attachment 676983
 
Hello, Providing an update on my tank. 32 gallon biocube. I added a new neon green hammmer coral and a rock anenome. Started feeding reef roids but I think I over did it and for the first time my amonia levels went up and I had to do a water change. Everyone is fine.

View attachment 677811

IMG_0962.JPG


IMG_0955.JPG
 
Very nice setup! Set up a few months? I’ve only been doing this for a year now! Getting ready to build a sump for a second tank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new