20220419_210645.jpg
20220416_201200.jpg
WOW!

Jwise

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I cant wait to get my 125 all set up about another 4 weeks until it finally has water in it i cant wait! I still have to get the rock and sand and then aquascape and put sand down also waiting for my reef octopus regal 150sss sometime this week i cant wait to post on this with my fish and then a later pic with my reef set up! :)

MrWanted

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WOW what an impressive tank.. Do you have a tank build thread? I'd like to see more about your system. Thx
Oh My God Reaction GIF
Thanks bro. Glad you liked it. Actully I don't have a build thread. I've a telegram group and a telegram chanell where I share my expriences with other fellow reefers in Iran.

Take care

robs.mark

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks bro. Glad you liked it. Actully I don't have a build thread. I've a telegram group and a telegram chanell where I share my expriences with other fellow reefers in Iran.

Take care
Super cool looking tank sir, kudos.

I’m curious about the reef hobby scene in Iran, is there much of a following? Do most of your corals come from the Red Sea?

MrWanted

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Super cool looking tank sir, kudos.

I’m curious about the reef hobby scene in Iran, is there much of a following? Do most of your corals come from the Red Sea?
Thanks bro

Actually most of my corals come from Australia , Fiji and Indonesia..
Almost nothing from Red Sea. Only this beauty from Persian Gulf.
20220401_205507.jpg

gibec

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
13.5 fluval evo.
This is before i got new fishes.. tailapot blenny, 6line, ocelleris clownfish, diamond goby.

Ima lose the diamond goby.. probably trade it in for a yellow watchman goby. Diamond goby gets too big.

Tank when picture was taken is 4 to 5 months old.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220603-125534_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220603-125534_Gallery.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 94

encrustingacro

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks bro

Actually most of my corals come from Australia , Fiji and Indonesia..
Almost nothing from Red Sea. Only this beauty from Persian Gulf.
20220401_205507.jpg
I'm pretty sure there have been no corals collected from the persian gulf for reef aquariums, and only 1 or 2 corals have been collected from the red sea. All stony corals in the aquarium hobby have been collected in the indo pacific.

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm pretty sure there have been no corals collected from the persian gulf for reef aquariums, and only 1 or 2 corals have been collected from the red sea. All stony corals in the aquarium hobby have been collected in the indo pacific.
I’m pretty sure some come from the Caribbean and I wouldn’t be surprised if more came from the Red Sea as we collect fish and inverts there as well.

encrustingacro

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m pretty sure some come from the Caribbean and I wouldn’t be surprised if more came from the Red Sea as we collect fish and inverts there as well.
No STONY corals come from the Caribbean. However, some other corals, such as gorgonians, ricordea floridas, and (I think) zoanthids come from the Caribbean. Also, some Caribbean corals can hitchhike on aquacultured live rock.
We do collect fish and inverts (maybe I'm not sure) from the Red Sea, but it has been illegal to collect corals from there for a long time. The only stony coral collected from the red sea was for a public aquarium, which that coral then got hobbyists' hands.

BossChief

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks. f I could just get my larger tank to not kill zoas on contact, I’d be doing great. I got it about a year ago snd it does well with most other corals, but Zoas die almost instantly.

it was a FOWLR tank for years and I bought it that way with fish snd all. Water changes come from same premixed rodi with tropic marin pro reef, but if I take a zoa from the cube and put it in the 75, it dies almost instantly.

my mistake there was not replacing the sand bed with the move, I think. Hopefully I can remedy the situation so I can start a zoa garden in the other tank.

Back