I'm bored, let's see your reefs.

  • Thread starter Thread starter cameronh
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
20171105_121957.jpg
 
180g show as of August 2017, I'm due for more tank shots looks better every day.

Algae Turf Scrubber main filtraion. Coming up on 6 years since skimmerless ( January 2012 ).
Near Zero Water changes since March 2015 ( Triton philosophy but with DIY additives instead of Triton products. Use Triton tests every 3-6 months to make sure element dosages are inline )
6 Ecotech Radion Gen 1 fixtures running since Nov 2011 ( 6 years and still ticking have only had to replace 1 ballast that was my fault becuase of salt creep, still hoping to get 2 more years out of them before replacement).

180g-full-shot-aug18-2017_orig.jpg
 
My Newest Tank 10 gallon Nuvo with AI prime.Its replacing my 29 Biocube since I decided to take it down after Irma 2/3 of my last tank died but that 1/3. That made it was a good foundation.Luckily my fish made it[emoji106].
bdc8843c741bdace4eec97321fd3c24b.jpg
8a1dbb6b96a23f719bb03401d6663135.jpg
42b0299dd5c560d67348e930f1eda90a.jpg
319a3becbbf035289cd8b2577cc4b2f3.jpg
72f76fc086ba741ae0cdcab1cc211dcd.jpg
a5945330f0a59e6349067e785e223f66.jpg
 
My Newest Tank 10 gallon Nuvo with AI prime.Its replacing my 29 Biocube since I decided to take it down after Irma 2/3 of my last tank died but that 1/3. That made it was a good foundation.Luckily my fish made it[emoji106].
bdc8843c741bdace4eec97321fd3c24b.jpg
8a1dbb6b96a23f719bb03401d6663135.jpg
42b0299dd5c560d67348e930f1eda90a.jpg
319a3becbbf035289cd8b2577cc4b2f3.jpg
72f76fc086ba741ae0cdcab1cc211dcd.jpg
a5945330f0a59e6349067e785e223f66.jpg
Looks great though!
 
Question for anyone i have white stringy stuff appears to be coming out of my new zoanthids anyone have a idea on what it could be ?
 
I have white stringy stuff coming off my new zoanthids anyone have a idea on what it could be
 
What do you guys think about my customer tank? :D

IMG-20171114-WA0000.jpg
I'll be honest... that's huge and very impressive. However, the scape seems a little dull for such a large space... some big overhangs and even rock breaching the surface would look cool... could even got for a lagoon at one end, turning into reef flat at the other...
 
I'll be honest... that's huge and very impressive. However, the scape seems a little dull for such a large space... some big overhangs and even rock breaching the surface would look cool... could even got for a lagoon at one end, turning into reef flat at the other...


I know that's huge i think this is the biggest tank i've ever seen! I agree the scape seems dull for such a large space. Can you guess how much the glass of this tank's cost?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new