I'm bored, let's see your reefs.

  • Thread starter Thread starter cameronh
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I know that's huge i think this is the biggest tank i've ever seen! I agree the scape seems dull for such a large space. Can you guess how much the glass of this tank's cost?
I agree, you have alot of space. Use it! Lol
How many gallons is that?
 
2aede846e12f264d08d75537851d30f9.jpg
 
Here’s my 500g with my prized possession the black long nose tang ( couldn’t get a better picture the vlamingi kept photo bombing .. he’s below the vlamingi in the second pic .. dang vlamingi lol)

C8BAA278-4C5D-45BD-B2F3-4BD52349D28A.jpeg


D2CEA699-CEC2-4836-9D2E-9B0152D8E5C2.jpeg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new