I'm bored, let's see your reefs.

  • Thread starter Thread starter cameronh
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Here is my 32 gallon biocube! 7 months old

IMG_1727.JPG
 
I'll play since I'm new. Whats the advice usually given? Don't take advice from someone not willing to show you the fruits of their labor?

VZwyvcUh.jpg


yes I know I need to clean my glass.

VZwyvcUh.jpg


yes I know I need to clean my glass.

I'm new also but proper care goes along way. Get user to cleaning the tank every other day and wiping the glass clean.
 
What kind of light is that???

It's an Orphek Atlantik V4, slight overkill but it does give even par coverage over the whole tank which point light sources like kessils and radions don't do well In such a shallow tank.

I'm eventually going to get something in the size range of a elos 70 30"x22"x20" tall so it will be perfect for that.
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new