I'm bored, let's see your reefs.

  • Thread starter Thread starter cameronh
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
75 Gallon
 

Attachments

  • 20210124_212609.jpg
    20210124_212609.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 121
A work in progress.
 

Attachments

  • C371BA3E-61EF-4DEA-BD37-84749C0835E6.jpeg
    C371BA3E-61EF-4DEA-BD37-84749C0835E6.jpeg
    303.8 KB · Views: 140
Here's my tiny one
it may be on the small side but you have some great coralline growth. I have a 55 gallon high with a 12 gallon sump since Christmas. I seem to be on the backside now. On the tail end of the detritus cycle.

How long did you wait to get that coralline growth?
 
New to this hobby!! What’s a good thread for newbie questions? Here my 90 gallon I just lost a few fish and corals but things are improving!! First day on site!
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    194.9 KB · Views: 108
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    197 KB · Views: 111
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    141.3 KB · Views: 118
110 gallon
 

Attachments

  • 20210123_130558.jpg
    20210123_130558.jpg
    215.2 KB · Views: 113
I love your rock work! Are you going to try to get something to incrust that plane? I've been toying with the idea of putting a old bottle or something in my reef.
Yep already have mystic montipora on one wing and bubble gum digi on nose thinking of JF burning banana on body
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new