Im coming back!!!

HerpN

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Guess whos coming back folks!! Everybodys favorite Polish reef keeper!! Just wanted to say hello to my OG friends and all the new faces. Also want to get myself and my son a new CTARS card.

EXCELLENT!!

OP
OP
P

PL-Reef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks folks. With some genital pushing from Jon at EO Smith and a few others my son and I decided to put together a reef again. My last tank was a 100g cube. I'd love to find another one or maybe bigger. We have most of the basics but still needs few items.
I'm pretty psyched to be going down this road again! I'll start posting progress pics when I'm ready.

kynan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Since I jumped out after my second 300dd **** the bed and lost everything, perhaps you can help me Jas with a plywood 400 or 500 g build with the leftover starfire glass.

kgstei

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks folks. With some genital pushing from Jon at EO Smith and a few others my son and I decided to put together a reef again. My last tank was a 100g cube. I'd love to find another one or maybe bigger. We have most of the basics but still needs few items.
I'm pretty psyched to be going down this road again! I'll start posting progress pics when I'm ready.
Sometimes I find autocorrect amusing.

kgstei

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I saw a big Cube for sale somewhere. I'll send you a message if I stumble across it again.

sixty_reefer

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome back mate, what’s the plan for the new build? You going mixed reef again?

Awesome Dennis

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 15 21.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 10 14.5%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 36 52.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 8.7%
Back