I'm DONE!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Chelsey
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Chelsey

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 31, 2006
Messages
1,077
Reaction score
4
Location
Missouri
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
With my vet school application that is ;)

It's a big relief to have that thing done, they wanted everything but my blood type. It's a good thing that I keep/kept records on everything vet related (shadowing hours, extracurricular activities, etc)...if I didn't I'd really be up a tree!

Now all I have to do is wait for an interview and then wait until I hear something. Interviews won't start until January sometime and usually the letters of acceptance/rejection go out the week of spring break, which has historically been the week of my birthday.

To be completely honest I am not expecting to get in to vet school this year, my GPA is below the 3.7 average. If I don't get in I'll get my masters in animal science (reproductive physiology or nutrition) and then reapply. If I do get accepted I will of course go :) Either way I have 4-6 more years of school left :rolleyes: It'd better be worth it!!!
 
That's awesome! Congrats!
 
congrats. I am going back to school here soon and im 30 years old ugh. 3 more years of college suxors but it brings me to a $3/hr raise when im done.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new