I'm getting married and need you help!

Oh thank you so much! We're in second as of this morning! It's 6333 to 6330! So such a close race!if you can get any family of friends to vote too, every vote counts!!
 
I am sure there a folks on this forum who have been married longer than I and my wife (almost 20 years). Remember Marriage is not a 50/50 proposition, it is a 100/100 proposition. You probably will not change her and she will not change you. Love each other and always look to the good of each other. Best wish to both of you. There are 2 days left to vote you got mine each day. BEST to You.
 
Congratulations, Done;)
 
Done and congratulations! Welcome, as well!
 
You got my vote,good luck in the contest and the rest of your life. Always communicate and things will be just fine.
 
Three More Votes this am (Family). What Place are you in? Early this morning it looked like 4th. Just now it looked like 1st. Looks like a close race.
 
Cant seem to remember what day it is but I have remembered to vote 3 days in a row. Now back to regularly scheduled programming.
Thank you we just pulled into first place! We have over 7000 votes and we are ahead by only 33! There's two more days left to go vote!
 
I am sure there a folks on this forum who have been married longer than I and my wife (almost 20 years). Remember Marriage is not a 50/50 proposition, it is a 100/100 proposition. You probably will not change her and she will not change you. Love each other and always look to the good of each other. Best wish to both of you. There are 2 days left to vote you got mine each day. BEST to You.
Hey that's some great advice! I appreciate you taking the time to share!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new