I'm getting married and need you help!

I realized today I actually have 2 additional email addresses I dont really use anymore. So todays vote from me was 4 :)
 
We just hit 10k! We are in the lead but not my much an there's only 9 hours left to vote! Wow! This is so exciting!
I've been voting with my two emails every day. We can hit 10k! :)
 
Quick update!! We just hit 10k! Wow! Amazing! We are still in the lead but not by much only a couple hundred! We have nine hours left to vote, I know we can do it! This is so exciting!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new