I'm getting my D90 tomorrow

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jessy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Jessy

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 14, 2008
Messages
160
Reaction score
8
Location
San Diego, CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am just so excited I had to tell someone. I ordered it from Ritz and it arrives by Fedex tomorrow. Comes with a Nikkor 18-105mm lens and a 55-200mm zoom lens. :bigsmile:

I'm selling my Canon Digital Rebel if anyone is interested. :)
 
Hooray for you, Jessy. Salty's a little pushy. I'll just request a lot of semi-professional images. ;)
Gary
 
I am just so excited I had to tell someone. I ordered it from Ritz and it arrives by Fedex tomorrow. Comes with a Nikkor 18-105mm lens and a 55-200mm zoom lens. :bigsmile:

I'm selling my Canon Digital Rebel if anyone is interested. :)

Welcome to the team :D
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 25 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new