IM Helio heater magnet/placement question?

  • Thread starter Thread starter 2Plus2
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

2Plus2

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 22, 2024
Messages
388
Reaction score
141
Location
Los Angeles
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hi does anyone have any idea if both magnets are safe in water? both ends seem the same.
I essentially want the reading of the tank temp before it hits the heater, or is this incorrect?
IMG_2973.jpeg
IMG_2975.jpeg
IMG_2974.jpeg
 
We recommend having the sensor upflow of the element. It is more important that both the sensor and element receive the active water movement.
are both sides of the magnetic mount safe to be underwater? For both sensor and element? I'm curious about this as well as the OP.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new