I'm in a bad mood over this right now.

Rjmul

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Kamoer x1 pumps, I have four of them. I realized today they are not running their schedules. They calibrate perfectly, and I can make them dose manually but they will not run a schedule. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app three times right now. Unplugged them and plugged them back in, removed each device and added it again.
I'm set to dose 12 times every day.

I was hesitant to even to the dosing pump route for over a year because I don't really like technology. Then I bought one of these and fell in love with it and bought three more. Now this.

Last edited:

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0

Staindsoul

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am in the same boat. I have done the same things with no luck.

I have. Google pixel 3 xl. I've checked the app for updates.

What gives @CoralVue?

Funny enough, I changed mine to the weekly execution vs daily and it started working. No clue why. Not sure why that made a difference now. It worked before on daily.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210109-100036.png
    Screenshot_20210109-100036.png
    229.6 KB · Views: 74
OP
OP
Rjmul

Rjmul

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Funny enough, I changed mine to the weekly execution vs daily and it started working. No clue why. Not sure why that made a difference now. It worked before on daily.
I just did the same thing and it friggin worked. @CoralVue cmonnn man

jrill

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why is everyone directing the question towards coralvue. It's made by Kamoer. Coralvue is just the vendor. That's like blaming BRS if a Kamoer product fails.

OP
OP
Rjmul

Rjmul

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why is everyone directing the question towards coralvue. It's made by Kamoer. Coralvue is just the vendor. That's like blaming BRS if a Kamoer product fails.
Because I didn't
Because I don't speak chinese and coralvue is the american rep which I bought mine from.
the doser literally says coralvue on it as well

stanlalee

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Because coralvue is the exclusive distributer and that's who you are suppose to contact hence the link to customer support for them right on their website https://support.coralvue.com/893333-Kamoer

jrill

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Because coralvue is the exclusive distributer and that's who you are suppose to contact hence the link to customer support for them right on their website https://support.coralvue.com/893333-Kamoer
And they will be happy to help with parts or warranty issues. Software,. Hit or miss., But good luck and maybe they'll know the answer, after they ask kamoer.

BitReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Staindsoul I don’t own any of these dosers yet, but have been looking at them. (You may already know this): My understanding is that the bluetooth version does not have a battery backup. So if it gets unplugged or loses power, the schedule is wiped out. The newer wifi model does have a battery backup.

Staindsoul

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Staindsoul I don’t own any of these dosers yet, but have been looking at them. (You may already know this): My understanding is that the bluetooth version does not have a battery backup. So if it gets unplugged or loses power, the schedule is wiped out. The newer wifi model does have a battery backup.

Must have been on the gen 1s.

Mine does keep the schedule from a loss of power. I don't know if it's rom or a battery. I didn't look for a battery access.

BeMoto

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would look for a hard reset in the app or maybe even on the pump itself. My gyre pumps and lights have a reset option in the app.

I would also contact coral view directly and see if they can't help you out.

danieyella

unfriendly local swamp witch
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've had a lot of weird things going on with all my phone required devices since my phone upgraded to Android 11. I've managed to find weird ways around it all, but it is annoying. I noticed someone else mentioned having a pixel in here as well and I'm wondering if the early Android bump for us is relevant to everything bugging out.

Looking back to your reefing roots: Did you start with Instant Ocean salt?

• I started with Instant Ocean salt.

Votes: 68 74.7%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt, but I have used it at some point.

Votes: 9 9.9%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt and have not used it.

Votes: 12 13.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.2%

Back