• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

IM MightyJet Midsize DC pump, BNIB, $75

jbrady429

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 9, 2014
Messages
861
Reaction score
153
Location
Huntsville, AL
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I'm selling a brand-new, in-box, Innovative Marine MightyJet Midsize DC return pump. I bought this a week ago to drive an algae scrubber, but it's just too much flow. I can't return it because it was in the water for five minutes, so my loss is your gain.

Bulk Reef Supply has these on sale right now for $89.99 (see https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/mightyjet-midsize-aio-dc-return-pump-538-gph-innovative-marine.html). I'll sell this one for $75, including shipping. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

PumpBox.jpg


PumpInside.jpg
 
Place an inline shutoff to control which is what I did with a past scrubber

13mm-1-2-Inch-GREEN-BACK-Valve-Polypropylene-Plastic-Flow-Control-Stop-Tap-6455-p.jpg
 
How much water does this push through at the lowest speed setting ?
 
little late lol...but sold?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 25 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new