I'm new, glad to be here.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Eyeage
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Eyeage

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 4, 2019
Messages
4
Reaction score
31
What state or country do you live in
Missouri
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi!

I'm new here and new to fish in general. My son won a goldfish at a fair 2 weeks and we bought a 5 gal tank to support him... well.... that didn't go so well, but our kids are now hooked on fish. I figure if we're going to have an aquarium it'll be one I want.

Bought a 45 gal aio a couple days ago off craigslist to see if I get into it. Looking forward to having a wonderful tank for all my family to enjoy.

I look forward to learning from you all.

Eric
 
Hi!

I'm new here and new to fish in general. My son won a goldfish at a fair 2 weeks and we bought a 5 gal tank to support him... well.... that didn't go so well, but our kids are now hooked on fish. I figure if we're going to have an aquarium it'll be one I want.

Bought a 45 gal aio a couple days ago off craigslist to see if I get into it. Looking forward to having a wonderful tank for all my family to enjoy.

I look forward to learning from you all.

Eric
Welcome. Only way to do it is jump in the deep end.
IMG_20190105_202102_01.gif
 
Welcome to R2R!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new