I'm new, glad to be here.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Eyeage
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Welcome home, you will love it here!

Keep us posted with your progress with lots of photos! :)
 
170E3932-D9E2-4921-97E7-71E08F19C96B.png
Glad to have you as a new member her at R2R.
Best of luck to you, your family and saltwater aquarium...
Don’t be afraid or hesitant to ask questions to help you!
Remember...a picture is worth a 1000 word! Taking pictures will enable us to help you more efficiently and effectively with problems, concerns, updates and tank growth etc.
Enjoy!
 
Hi! My son is also the reason we got into this! How old is yours? Mine is 11 and 100% maintains his own tank now. I think a good start is watching the 52 weeks of reefing on the Bulk Reef Supply website TOGETHER. You'll be amazed at how much kids retain! Please post pics of your tank.
 
Thanks for joining. We talk a lot about fish that are harder to keep alive than others. I think a carnival gold fish is one fish no one has kept alive for more than a few weeks.

A66A1DF1-4181-4658-9C7B-C8BDC09E5270.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new