I'm new! I want to say hello and learn some reef basics.

tonysour

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Everyone, I'm brand new to R2R website. I've been following R2R on instagram for months now. My tank is at the point where I think it will be beneficial to learn more about not only my own tank and needs but others' as well. I have a 75 Gallon SW tank. I'm always up for learning new tips or suggestions on how to maintain my tank. One of my biggest interests lays in the different species of fish and how they interact with each other and rolls within the environment. I look forward to interacting with you all.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to R2R!!! I think you’ll find this to be a great place for information and a really neat reefing community! We’re glad you’re here!

BeejReef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome friend!

spockwelcome.jpg

muzikalmatt

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
giphy[3].gif

Welcome to R2R!

What's your current setup and livestock situation? When it comes to fish you definitely want to plan ahead, typically adding the least aggressive fish first and then slowly working your way towards the most aggressive fish. There are several charts floating around with fish/coral/invert compatibility which is also a big help. You're definitely in the right place for information. Happy reefing!

motortrendz

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome home, your last stop for all your reefing needs. There's more knowledge here than in any encyclopedia... lol or modern day "The google"... there's such a wealth if people here, hobbyists that have so much to teach and are always willing to share their secrets...

Ingenuity against algae: Do you use DIY methods for controlling nuisance algae?

• I have used DIY methods for controlling algae.

Votes: 37 47.4%
  • I use commercial methods for controlling algae, but never DIY methods.

Votes: 17 21.8%
  • I have not used commercial or DIY methods for controlling algae.

Votes: 18 23.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 7.7%
Back