I'm New- What's everyone's favorite fish?

Welcome to R2R!
My favorite fish is the Fiji bicolor foxface:
IMGP2312.JPG
 
I’ve always loved clowns and have a nice pair of grade A Darwins in my smaller tank, but my new build’s first residents are a pair of spotties. I love these guys! They swim like they’re jumping on a trampoline and have loads of personality. They sleep lying on their sides in the substrate, usually one on top of the other.
AFF2139D-BF3B-4DEF-A5B1-F4C26C96F9CE.jpeg
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!

I would say my favorite fish in my tank is the Tailspot Blenny because of his character, but I also love my clownfish because part of what I love about my tank is sharing the fun with my son. If I had a dream fish, it would probably be a tang, but that will have to wait for a tank upgrade.
 
Hello!
I'm new to the Reef2Reef community, and I just wanted to ask what everyone's favorite fish is.
One of mine is probably a Moorish Idol, my family has been keeping one for almost five years! Here is a picture:
IMG_2897.jpg

Welcome! Glad you joined.

Gorgeous fish! My favorite is Princess Anthias; I've three little babies I'm raising up.

This is a great reference book type article I still refer:
https://www.reef2reef.com/ams/the-supreme-guide-to-setting-up-a-saltwater-reef-aquarium.84/
 
Here's a few. Blueline trigger has my sand looking cleaner than ever so quite fond of him at the moment
 

Attachments

  • 20211117_182452.jpg
    20211117_182452.jpg
    147.5 KB · Views: 28
  • 20211117_182525.jpg
    20211117_182525.jpg
    136.5 KB · Views: 35
  • 20211120_110447.jpg
    20211120_110447.jpg
    151.8 KB · Views: 51

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 32.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new