I'm Not A Zoa Piker Anymore!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nikon_Guy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Nikon_Guy

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 7, 2007
Messages
271
Reaction score
1
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pretty much since I’ve joined this site I have had to live with feelings of inadequacy. You see my collection of zoanthids and palys were pretty much run of the mill and didn’t hold a candle to the collections everyone else has.

Today, I started down the path to try and correct this situation. A local LFS just got in a shipment from California and I stopped by this AM and picked up a few that I liked. Unfortunately, the one I am most excited about has only just started to open so I couldn’t take any snaps of it. I did however get some decent snaps of the others and wanted to post them.

Stay tuned for the zoanthid that hasn’t opened yet. It’s gonna blow your mind!

newzoa3.jpg


newzoa4.jpg


newzoa1-1.jpg


newzoa6.jpg


These below I've had for a while, but they just now started to color up nicely.

newzoa2-1.jpg
 
These Are My Favorites.

Still haven't quite captured the essence of this particular zoanthid but will work on it more to show of its subtle differences. However they just started to open and I like them so much I thought I would share.

I call em "Kowabunga Dude" zoo's

newzoa8.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new