IM Nuovo 100 Complete

  • Thread starter Thread starter joroscoe
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Dos it have a heater and lights
 
I was looking at the UNS R75 which I do understand may be more premium but the pricing blows that out of the water
 
After 30 + years and various systems the IM systems are a good deal for what you get.
I run an ext 170, 112, 50, and an Aio 15.
20260421_150804.jpg
 
I was looking at the UNS R75 which I do understand may be more premium but the pricing blows that out of the water
Yes, The IM display is more than double the size at 100 gallons!
 
Last edited:

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new