IM Nuvo 20 long stocking

cameron’s reef

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 23, 2024
Messages
6
Reaction score
1
Location
san jose
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all! New member of R2R but not new to the hobby. Just upgraded from the IM 10gal to the 20 long and am very excited for how my tank is already turning out! I’m running a mixed reef and just got my first ever SPS! I just purchased the ice cap K1 skimmer which I am already very impressed with. Tank is fully cycled and has been running for a few months with great coral growth so far!
I have a general idea of the stock that I want to put in and understand it may be on the heavier bio load side but wanted to hear everyone’s thoughts
Current stock
1 Black ice clown
1 frostbite clown

Future stock?
Midas Benny
Possum wrasse
 
Midas blenny is too big. You could go with a smaller blenny like a tailspot though.

Possum wrasse might outgrow your tank, but if you start small that's a future problem.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new