IM NUVO 25

A_Poythress

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone! Just wanted to post my build in this thread to try to get a little more involved in the R2R community.

I am somewhat new to the hobby. I had 3 previous tank over the past 5 years, but I’m counting this as my second “real” tank.

This is a 25G lagoon that I am keeping very simple. I have an Auto Aqua running auto water changes ever 1.5 days at 1/2 gal each time to reach a ~10% turnover per week. Outside of that I am running Zeovit with the bare minimum dosing requirements to again, keep things simple.

This tank has been running since April. Current live stock is (2) clowns and some beginner coral that I just picked up today from WWC. Not entirely sure on the names (extremely new to coral, and purchase was made with help from WWC staff understanding I am new). I got 3 ricordias, a Zoa and one encrusting coral. Maybe someone cook look at the pics and help me out with naming? WWC didn’t ring them up by their names and I completely forgot them on the 7 hour drive home.

I know this was a long post and all over the place. If you read it thanks! Looking forward to getting more involved in this R2R Community.

Pictures are rough I know, and I will be posting something a little nicer later on.

60B9F558-4464-4C0A-B6C3-19086C862D84.jpeg F2469FDF-B1F8-4331-A60D-B52708412230.jpeg

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 39 32.8%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 23.5%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 18.5%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back