• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

IM Nuvoskim Midsize Protein Skimmer DC

SwiftStorm

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 6, 2018
Messages
251
Reaction score
60
Location
Indiana
What state or country do you live in
Indiana
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Innovative Marine DC midsize protein skimmer that works perfectly. Upgrade to a bigger tank so I no longer need.

$100 shipped to 48

IMG_20191018_225918.jpg IMG_20191018_225859.jpg
 
How long have you owned it and is it the older model or newer one?

thanks
 
I ordered it in April of this year. Yes it is the newest model.
 
Pm sent
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new