Im Robbin and I'm from Ohio

GMP_U2F2ZUdIMDE=.gif
 
Its extremely nice to meet yall and I have signed up for the giveaway at Top Shelf Aquatics! I do hope yall have as well, good luck everyone
Welcome!
 
Its extremely nice to meet yall and I have signed up for the giveaway at Top Shelf Aquatics! I do hope yall have as well, good luck everyone
Hi Robbin, I'm Batman. I don't do the contests, maybe I should. I think I get an extra vote on account I actually paid money to have a fancy profile and signature.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new