I'm sorry guys. Trying to get caught up.

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi Reef2Reefers!

I have debated on whether or not to post publicly about this or not because I don't want to appear to be making excuses, but I also feel that I have a responsibility to at least give you guys an explanation on some of the things that I have fallen behind on in the last couple of weeks. So...I'll keep this brief, but want to apologize to you all for being behind on some things.

2 Mondays ago, our family got hit with an unexpected emergency that required us to go out of the country (my wife's family is in Mexico). Things got worse, and it pretty much sent us into a bit of a tailspin trying to figure things out and deal with loss while also balancing normal life things. The last 2 weeks have been really difficult, and I've tried to stay on top of things even while being away and balancing family stuff. I thought I was doing pretty good with it, but as I've been back just starting this week, I am realizing now exactly how many things I missed doing during this time, and for that I apologize to you all.

In hindsight, I should've delegated a number of these items to other members of our amazing staff, and I know that everything would've been taken care of. (As they say, hindsight's 20/20...wish I had thought more clearly in the moment. :rolleyes:) However, now I am working to get caught up, and I expect in the next few days to have everything back on track (or as close to "on track" as I ever do).

Ok. Just wanted to give an explanation so you guys and gals wouldn't think I'd just gotten more lazy than normal. :D My sincere apologies, and I appreciate your patience as I get things all caught up!

Now...back to your regularly scheduled R2R programming. ;)

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What do we always say in reefing, Patients:) Thank you Daniel for all you do!!

OP
OP
Daniel@R2R

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks everyone! I definitely appreciate the kind words and prayers. This is one of the reasons R2R is such an awesome community. :)

Rakie

NOTED TROUBLEMAKER
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok. Just wanted to give an explanation so you guys and gals wouldn't think I'd just gotten more lazy than normal. :D My sincere apologies, and I appreciate your patience as I get things all caught up!

Now...back to your regularly scheduled R2R programming. ;)

Daniel, you can always give me temporary mod ban-hammer access if things get too busy. @revhtree can attest that I'll do what I feel is right regardless, and that I am unwavering in my decisions, thoughts, and feelings. Consistency is good!

I might even go all meta and ban myself upon reflection of my new powers. Who knows! You know what they say -- with great ban comes great responsibility.

xoArym.jpg

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 32 27.1%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 38 32.2%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 36 30.5%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.4%
Back