I'm sorry, I can't stop buying them........

SGV - Bluestar

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 26, 2023
Messages
91
Reaction score
64
Location
SGV
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So my kind of LFS keep stocking these baby blue tangs for a really good price....................I just can't stop buying them..........I think I have about total of 12 in my 300 gallon.........
 
I See You Reaction GIF by Polizei Rheinland-Pfalz


Tang police got their eye on you, son
 
The tang police don't formally charge you until they're adults, anyway, lol. :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:
The tang police also can’t formally charge you until they have photographic evidence of said tangs. :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:
IMG_9334.gif
 
Here is some pics
 

Attachments

  • AEC78AD3-30C7-41CA-8FB8-B79647D9CF0D.jpeg
    AEC78AD3-30C7-41CA-8FB8-B79647D9CF0D.jpeg
    229.8 KB · Views: 302
  • 6E502F9D-C738-4DAA-99F3-DCA1F3530CCD.jpeg
    6E502F9D-C738-4DAA-99F3-DCA1F3530CCD.jpeg
    149.9 KB · Views: 321

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 16 25.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 14.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 12.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 5 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new