I'm thinking this pagoda is dead?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Desperado
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Desperado

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 3, 2013
Messages
116
Reaction score
63
Location
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Had a nice pagoda coral and I noticed my green filefish hanging around it. The only good news is the filefish eliminated all aptasia.

I'm thinking he may have picked on my pagoda. It's looked this way for about 5 days.
y9y5amy8.jpg
 
It looks Alive as long as it's not white skeleton Put it in low light low flow see if that helps.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new