Im trying okay (photo heavy)

Wampatom

View Badges
Reaction score
The pictures are very nice. Great colors. Some could be great with selective cropping and blacking of the background. Some, particularly the later pictures, seem to be over enlarged. Some appear to have a blur caused when the camera frame is not parallel to the aquarium glass.

OP
footgal

footgal

View Badges
Reaction score
Better then my pictures with an iphone. Are you using an app to edit them?
No editing except with the iPhone photo edit that comes already in the photo app. Adjusting brightness, black point, contrast, exposure, stuff like that. No saturation/ vibrancy editing, just trying to get rid of shadows and highlight what I was actually trying to get a picture of. I have some stubborn algae on the glass by the zoas so that’s why the pictures are blurry/unfocused. I will work on razoring that off

dwair

View Badges
Reaction score
No editing except with the iPhone photo edit that comes already in the photo app. Adjusting brightness, black point, contrast, exposure, stuff like that. No saturation/ vibrancy editing, just trying to get rid of shadows and highlight what I was actually trying to get a picture of. I have some stubborn algae on the glass by the zoas so that’s why the pictures are blurry/unfocused. I will work on razoring that off
Great pics! Are you using any filters?

Best reef aquarium LED lighting

Do you have a Water Leak Emergency Kit on standby?

• Yes

Votes: 27 12.9%
  • No

Votes: 125 59.8%
  • Not sure what that is

Votes: 53 25.4%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 4 1.9%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Tired of expensive frozen foods and freezer burn?