I'm very excited to present....

TheTangFuzz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After searching online for weeks on if my nerite snail eggs would hatch I decided no they would not. I scraped most of them off after about 2 weeks of looking at them although I didn't get the back glass. Looked into the tank tonight and see what I believe is a BABY NERITE!! I'm using a macro lens here it's very tiny! To everyone who says nerite eggs won't hatch I am here to prove you wrong! (Unless this is not a nerite ;Hilarious)
Baby Nerite.jpeg

Michelesreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OMG that's awesome!! my bf and i are doing the same thing but with nassarius snails and we're at a total of seven weeks now...separate tank obviously.
How did you have success??

OP
OP
TheTangFuzz

TheTangFuzz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OMG that's awesome!! my bf and i are doing the same thing but with nassarius snails and we're at a total of seven weeks now...separate tank obviously.
How did you have success??
These are actually in my display. I just have 3 nerites that have been hanging out for a couple of months now and recently they laid A TON of eggs everywhere. I mean everywhere. (dumb luck) This is a close up of the sack the eggs were in. The entire sack you see here is maybe 2 mm in diameter. This is one of the three nerites and a close up of the egg sack.

Nerite.jpeg Nerite eggs.jpeg

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 111 57.8%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 56 29.2%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 68 35.4%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 33 17.2%
  • Other

Votes: 58 30.2%
Back