IM wavelink wavemaker innovative marine not working

PrinceOberin

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 20, 2022
Messages
15
Reaction score
1
Location
Mcallen
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My wavelink wavemaker stops working, its display 5 like an error code, but i cant find info about it, someone with same issue?
And how can i fix it?

20220814_212816.jpg images (18).jpeg
 
Have removed the cage cleaned the impeller? Can't remember when my was operating in my old IM, if I ever got that code. But I noticed mine stopped a few times soaked in Citric acid for about 30 minute, the took impeller out for additional cleaning? Hope you find the answer
 
Have removed the cage cleaned the impeller? Can't remember when my was operating in my old IM, if I ever got that code. But I noticed mine stopped a few times soaked in Citric acid for about 30 minute, the took impeller out for additional cleaning? Hope you find the answer
Yes, i cleaned twice
 
I would then try IM their tech support should be able to assist.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new