Image Stacking in Photoshop?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nate82
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Nate82

Paitence Sucks...
View Badges
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
1,284
Reaction score
7
Location
Long Island, NY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys (mostly gary) I've seen all the photo stacked pictures lately and I'd really love to do it. The only thing is I don't really have the cash to shell out for Helicon at the moment. Can I photo stack in Photoshop? If so how?

Thanks guys,
Nate
 
hmm seems like quite the PITA to use CS4... guess I'll have to wait to get Helicon. Thanks Gary!
 
Yea not so much bad, Helicon just seems like a much better and more effective program for the process.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 10 5.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 28 16.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 59 33.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 6.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 27 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new