• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Impressed with Cultivated Reef!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

ByRreefing

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Huge Shoutout to @Cultivated Reef and Holly! As any new paying customer, we are sometimes hesitant to purchase or buy new things from new vendors. Cultivated Reef was 1 of 3 sites providing the fish I have been wanting for some time now and after reading some reviews and seeing the current sale, I pulled the trigger and placed my order. After receiving my confirmation, I was met with Holly who handled post sale information as well as giving me peace of mind. She was on point, fast and assisted in steps needed to get my package at the door. Less than 24 hours, my new fish arrived and well. From the packaging to the hand written note, this was top notch. I will definitely be a returning customer soon. Thank you again Holly and Cultivated Reef!!!

IMG_3891.jpeg IMG_3892.jpeg IMG_3895.jpeg IMG_3898.jpeg

dMiles

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like them too! Found my black phantom clowns I've been looking for and as of yesterday I order 2 sps, 1 pink ****** chalice and a space invader pectinia for I know is the best price on the web. If anybody is on the fence about Cultivated Reef don't be.

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 56 40.3%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 29 20.9%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 49 35.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.6%
Back