In one swoop...

reefermadness

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 6, 2007
Messages
424
Reaction score
15
Location
Canton, Mi
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I had a few SPS I wanted to top of my collection, but he had more so I did a 5 frag buy.

  1. 20k Lokani
  2. Shades of Fall
  3. Garf Bonsaii (one of the nicest I have seen)
  4. Aqua Delight
  5. LE Pink Lemonade.

Time to let these little frags grow.
 
No Mike......

Pazaaz, not sure if he is a member here. The acclimation under T5's is over. Now under the 20K radium. The Garf looks sick in that spectrum! WOW!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new