In Stand Sump Manufacturer Recommendations?

Aciambronevt

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 11, 2019
Messages
12
Reaction score
5
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still working on getting quotes for the tank, so I figured I would start looking at the sump.

MRC and Royal Exclusiv are on the radar. Anyone else worth looking at for the sump?

I know I can get who ever I select to build the tank to build the sump too but there is something nice about the acrylic/PVC sumps.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 8 8.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new