In the misty moonlight

  • Thread starter Thread starter H@rry
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

H@rry

Troll
View Badges
Joined
Aug 4, 2007
Messages
3,434
Reaction score
575
Location
Huntsville, AL
What state or country do you live in
Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The other morning during my Bible reading I noticed that it was very foggy but the moon was shining through. I stepped out with the camera, tripod, and 3 lenses to try to capture what I saw. By the time I got through it was beginning to get daylight I took so long. Here's a couple I liked best.

moonlight1.jpg

moonlight2.jpg
 
Those are some great shots. I'm all for the Bible reading, but I gotta say, I'm more of a 12:30AM reader before bed than a 5:30 AM reader getting up. :)
 
I'm a morning Bible reader too, but sometimes during the day if I'm upset or feeling stressed out about something I'll take a cup of hot tea and sit in my chair and just pick up my bible, flip it open and just read where it lands....blessing is, it usually addresses what I'm fretting about and I end up thanking Jesus for what I have.
Your pictures capturing the wonder of God's work is very special...you make me think of the his greatness with those shots...how lucky we are to be able to witness it cause of you...Thanks!
 
Here's one more i took this morning. Our cherry tree is in full bloom. I had to use the flash to get the blooms but you can see the OOF moon in the background.
moonlight3.jpg
 
I'm jealous...we are still FREEZING here in Chicago....bbbbrrrr. Bet those Cherry Blossoms smell great!
 
I'm jealous...we are still FREEZING here in Chicago....bbbbrrrr. Bet those Cherry Blossoms smell great!

Ditto, I'm jealous of these blooms too! The tulips are just starting to peek out of the mulch now.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new