In the misty moonlight

H@rry

Troll
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The other morning during my Bible reading I noticed that it was very foggy but the moon was shining through. I stepped out with the camera, tripod, and 3 lenses to try to capture what I saw. By the time I got through it was beginning to get daylight I took so long. Here's a couple I liked best.

moonlight1.jpg

moonlight2.jpg

cloakerpoked

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Those are some great shots. I'm all for the Bible reading, but I gotta say, I'm more of a 12:30AM reader before bed than a 5:30 AM reader getting up. :)

Ladipyg

Saltwater Diva
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm a morning Bible reader too, but sometimes during the day if I'm upset or feeling stressed out about something I'll take a cup of hot tea and sit in my chair and just pick up my bible, flip it open and just read where it lands....blessing is, it usually addresses what I'm fretting about and I end up thanking Jesus for what I have.
Your pictures capturing the wonder of God's work is very special...you make me think of the his greatness with those shots...how lucky we are to be able to witness it cause of you...Thanks!

OP
OP
H@rry

H@rry

Troll
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's one more i took this morning. Our cherry tree is in full bloom. I had to use the flash to get the blooms but you can see the OOF moon in the background.
moonlight3.jpg

Ladipyg

Saltwater Diva
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm jealous...we are still FREEZING here in Chicago....bbbbrrrr. Bet those Cherry Blossoms smell great!

SaraB

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm jealous...we are still FREEZING here in Chicago....bbbbrrrr. Bet those Cherry Blossoms smell great!

Ditto, I'm jealous of these blooms too! The tulips are just starting to peek out of the mulch now.

WHITE BUCKET CHALLENGE : How CLEAR do you think your water is in your reef aquarium? Show us your water!

• Crystal Clear

Votes: 93 42.1%
  • Mostly clear with a tint of yellow

Votes: 110 49.8%
  • More yellow than clear

Votes: 7 3.2%
  • YUCKY YELLOW

Votes: 4 1.8%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 7 3.2%
Back