In Through The Out Door

100gallonreefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 15, 2016
Messages
1,436
Reaction score
2,627
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_5441.jpeg
 
Don't be so quick to jump to conclusions. Your title is vague, no message in the 1st post and because this thread showed up on the New Post page, I didn't know you were attempting to show off your photography skills.

One would be curious why you're first thought was to get defensive and call me a troll?
 
Don't be so quick to jump to conclusions. Your title is vague, no message in the 1st post and because this thread showed up on the New Post page, I didn't know you were attempting to show off your photography skills.

One would be curious why you're first thought was to get defensive and call me a troll?
Because instead of a positive comment you pick a negative
 
Because instead of a positive comment you pick a negative
I figured, hence my question.

A simple observation. It wasn't meant to be positive nor negative, more of a probing inquiry for you to elaborate on the purpose of your thread. But now I understand.
 
I love the alternate view in the first picture! Thanks for sharing!
 
Because instead of a positive comment you pick a negative
I didn't read the rest of the post after seeing this statement. If your only looking for positive comments perhaps you should not post where hundreds of thousands of people can see your images. Maybe show them to family members instead.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 15 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 21 28.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new