Incorporating feedback

Discussion in 'Forum Feedback / Help' started by paphater, Oct 27, 2017.

1. paphater

paphater Well-Known Member

Is there a way to incorporate someones feedback score into the information displayed under that individuals name? Like for say underneath their "likes." The XenTrader is a useful tool but most people don't take the time to check it or leave proper feedback since it is tucked away in the users profile. I think it would do a lot to help people steer clear of those individuals who skirt the line of ripping people off.

Tags:

2. Scdell

Scdell Well-Known Member

Yeah, I'd like to see something much more noticeable also.
    This is really a self policing site. I'd like to see r2r get a little more involved dealing with questionable members.

Dsnakes, USMC 4 LIFE and paphater like this.
  3. paphater

Dsnakes likes this.
  4. rlman41299

rlman41299 Well-Known Member R2R Supporter Partner Member 2018

this actually a good idea so buyers will know how many positive/negative feed backs seller has. Hope mods can do it

Dsnakes and paphater like this.
  5. mdbannister

mdbannister Ahh...the Reef Life Staff Member Team R2R R2R Excellence Award SCMAS Member Build Thread Contributor Article Contributor Partner Member 2018

I'm just now seeing this question. This is actually something we #mods have been talking about for a bit. What are some suggestions you guys may have about how to make feedback more visible? We would definitely like to see more people leaving feedback (both positive and negative) as well as checking feedback for members and vendors before making a purchase.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2017
    paphater and Dsnakes like this.
  6. Scdell

Scdell Well-Known Member

Let's see the feedback rating on their avatar. This way it's at a glance. You don't have to click on 4 different things to get to their feedback.

Salty1962, mdbannister and Dsnakes like this.
  7. paphater

That's good to know. I think some sort of feedback indicator should be visible next to a user's name. I think we should also include the feedback link in that box that pops up when you initially click on someone's name.

mdbannister likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted