Indestructible corals?

AlyciaMarie

Official R2R Hype Girl
View Badges
Joined
Feb 12, 2024
Messages
5,757
Reaction score
15,407
Location
Chattanooga
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is there such a thing? Maybe not really, but I feel like most reefers have come across a coral that seems to defy the odds and survive even tough times on the reef! What coral is that for you? For me, my Green Toadstool...

My Toadstool when the anemone nuked the tank:

season 7 GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants
 
I accidentally left a maxi mini anemone outside in 2 inches of water for 3 days. It was not fazed at all.
Now that really is indestructible!
 
For me it's my Red Actinodiscus Mushrooms, I can't seem to get rid of them even when I want to. They have survived multiple tank moves and have even started growing in my refugium under a flood light.



AR (1).png
Agreed. I had one 2 feet from a light in the shade. Its happier than ever.

Zoas are another. They seem pretty bulletproof.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new