Indo Acros now in Stock!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
YourReef

YourReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Seems like supplier photos to me. Hardly think they would be colored up that well already xD
They came in colorful, already dipped in 3 different dips. Its the difference when you have the same quality Acro suppiler from Indo for over a decade. They are in the shop in full view for everyone.

OP
OP
YourReef

YourReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not supplier Photos. Those are rushed crappy pics we did in the shop right where they still sit! They came in colorful, and pics were taken after being dip. Its the difference when you have the same quality Acro suppiler from Indo for over a decade. They are in the shop in full view for everyone.

TheHarold

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They came in colorful, already dipped in 3 different dips. Its the difference when you have the same quality Acro suppiler from Indo for over a decade. They are in the shop in full view for everyone.

That’s awesome! My local fish store gets in colonies looking mostly pretty brown, and then they color up over time. Their supplier must not ship well

OP
OP
YourReef

YourReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That’s awesome! My local fish store gets in colonies looking mostly pretty brown, and then they color up over time. Their supplier must not ship well
Every supplier is different and some just need to get rid of brownies.:rolleyes:

HB AL

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good to see them coming in but sure sounds like the price went through the roof. Doesn’t seem like for now your gonna get a colony for 50$ to $125$ like it used to be atleast here local for me. Guess I will have to wait till they start flowing in in greater #s and make there way to my lfs’s.

OP
OP
YourReef

YourReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,
Just pick the ones you like and add up the total plus 39$ shipping and PayPal to [email protected].
there is more info at the top of the page about package deals with free shipping etc.
thank you,
John Dakan

OP
OP
YourReef

YourReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I do acro # 3 the blue milli is sold out. We have a few packs left though.

OP
OP
YourReef

YourReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We will also have some wysiwyg high end LE frags available in a few days.

vanpire

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These colonies are awesome. Shows that the farmers in Indonesia are growing colonies with colors people want to buy. Good prices on beautiful corals, but I am still hoping prices will get lower in the coming months as more colonies are shipped.

ScottR

Surfing....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just saw some Indo colonies and they’re the real deal. You’re right that usually the fresh stuff comes in drab looking. But I was impressed

honkit

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I believe the condition the corals arrive in is dependent on two factors namely 1) how they were treated, bagged and shipped and 2) the duration of the shipping period.

From where I stay (Singapore), the Indonesian coral shipments typically arrive in good condition with full colouration as the flight time is only 2-3 hours from Jakarta to Singapore.

honkit

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These colonies are awesome. Shows that the farmers in Indonesia are growing colonies with colors people want to buy. Good prices on beautiful corals, but I am still hoping prices will get lower in the coming months as more colonies are shipped.
The folks in charge of the Indonesian coral farms do read the forums, speak with reefers like us and have a pretty good gauge on what the market is looking for. There is a limited number of CITES certificates now which would explain why shipments are more restricted compared to the pre-ban period but we hope they will increase the CITES quotas as time goes by.

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Awesome!

OP
OP
YourReef

YourReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will be working on the remainder of these frag packs today. I will let everyone know what Acros are left later tonight. Sorry if I was slow at getting back to everyone, I had the flu over the weekend so this was very difficult to keep up on.
If we have yet to arrange a shipping date for you please let us know the best day for you to receive your Coral. We can start shipping as soon as tomorrow.
Thank you,
John Dakan

OP
OP
YourReef

YourReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was at the store today and very surprised at how amazing these still look. Normally after dipping we loose a fair amount of color. These are still insane looking Indo Acros. We still have frags of everything left except the Blue Millipora. Please let me know if any one else is interested in a frag pack or if you only want a couple of frags shipping is still only $39.

Billldg

My Gem Tang Is Watching You
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To bad I ordered a high end frag pack right before you posted this thread, you got some AWESOME looking sps corals!!!

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 99 87.6%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.3%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%
Back