Infinia Frag 155.5 Flow Pump

  • Thread starter Thread starter dlemonz
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

dlemonz

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 26, 2024
Messages
167
Reaction score
64
Location
NJ
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Trying to decide what to get for flow for the 155 infinia frag tank. Going to be setting it up as display tank. I have an old Jabeo Sow 8 from an old tank I am between:
MP40s (2) - Good flow, look nice, but expensive
Gyre XF330 (2) - never used
Jabeo Sow 15 and the 8 i already have

anyone have any good recommendations? They would be much appreciated.
 
tank will be mostly LPS with sand*
 
Ended up going with the gyre 2 pack - honestly the flow from them seems pretty good I have 2 on each side pointed up to agitate the surface. I’m going for LPs heavy tank so don’t need a ton. They give a good spread but not insane amount of flow wouldn’t get for sps tank
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new