Information Needed

  • Thread starter Thread starter jv70
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jv70

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 2, 2020
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
long beach
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m interested in putting together a small tank with ocean sand bottom and raising clams that my son and I find on the beach this time of year. What would I need to do to keep clams healthy? Is it legal?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new