Ininerider's 40 Breeder

ininerider

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 31, 2013
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Location
Banner Elk NC
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New to R2R! Here is a FTS of my 40 Breeder. I have a good bit of room and want to start adding some more color. Any suggestions are appreciated!






photo 2 (1).jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new