Ink bird 306a

fancy_fish101

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 23, 2021
Messages
316
Reaction score
83
Location
Jacksonville
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve had an ink bird for a few months now and have had so many issues with internet. It connects and then sometimes it disconnects and then reconnects. Even sometimes I’ve had to completely remove the device and reconnect and it won’t even connect sometimes. Plz help.
 
I’ve had an ink bird for a few months now and have had so many issues with internet. It connects and then sometimes it disconnects and then reconnects. Even sometimes I’ve had to completely remove the device and reconnect and it won’t even connect sometimes. Plz help.
@INKBIRD_official
 
I would reach out to Inkbird once they respond, I've had 0 issues with mine ever disconnecting from wifi or not working properly. Is it possible that your router is overloaded by too many things being connected?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 41 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new