Ink bird notifications

  • Thread starter Thread starter FDchase
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

FDchase

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 19, 2022
Messages
217
Reaction score
185
Location
Solano
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone know how to make inkbird notifications constant, like an alarm, on iPhone? It does notify me (thankfully just during tests, feeding, power and WiFi outages) but I don’t pay much attention to my phone if I’m not on it. Especially at work as I build elevators and can’t get service most of the time. I also have a bad habit of silencing notifications without looking at them. Did a quick google but couldn’t find what I was looking for.
 
Does anyone know how to make inkbird notifications constant, like an alarm, on iPhone? It does notify me (thankfully just during tests, feeding, power and WiFi outages) but I don’t pay much attention to my phone if I’m not on it. Especially at work as I build elevators and can’t get service most of the time. I also have a bad habit of silencing notifications without looking at them. Did a quick google but couldn’t find what I was looking for.
Which notification are you looking for?
 
Basically one that won’t turn off until i acknowledge it.
Mine does that when the tank is over temp. Is the over temp set?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 11 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new