Ozone and/or CO2 Home Meter/Monitor

Ironfish

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm looking to get a device to monitor both Ozone and CO2 levels inside the house. After searching around R2R, as well as amazon and other website I haven't been able to find any recommendations on (hopefully) one device to monitor both.
Amazon has some ozone meters/monitors but looks like none of them does CO2 as well.
Same thing with the CO2 monitors. Many of them will do particle, humidity and temperature... but no Ozone.

Does anyone here either have one or have info on a device that will monitor both?
Ideally a device that will connect wifi and send notifications to a phone but if not wifi a device that will notify via alarm or something similar.

If a device like this does not exist.
Any recommendations on a Ozone monitor/meter? As well as a CO2 monitor/meter?

Thanks in advance!

CasperOe

In it to win it!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
An Ozone monitor is quite costly which is probably why you won't see many recommendations around :)

What are your concerns? If you do Ozone right, you should have nothing to worry about. I run mine only two hours every night (between 02-04 am). By doing this, there is very, very low risk.

ChristineInMaryland

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
An Ozone monitor is quite costly which is probably why you won't see many recommendations around :)

What are your concerns? If you do Ozone right, you should have nothing to worry about. I run mine only two hours every night (between 02-04 am). By doing this, there is very, very low risk.
Not to hijack the thread (she says as she hijacks the thread) , but are you running ozone on a timer without using an ORP probe as a cutoff? Or are you running it on a timer along with the ORP control?

OP
OP
Ironfish

Ironfish

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want one just as a safety monitor in case of an equipment malfunction or just if something weird happens.

As with most stuff in life... cost is relative.
When talking about health I don't mind spending more money in a quality equipment that will offer peace of mind.
Just one doctor visit will be more expensive!

Cheers,

OP
OP
Ironfish

Ironfish

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not to hijack the thread (she says as she hijacks the thread) , but are you running ozone on a timer without using an ORP probe as a cutoff? Or are you running it on a timer along with the ORP control?
I'm running mine with an Apex timer and a high ORP cutoff just in case.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230922_105208_APEXFusion.jpg
    Screenshot_20230922_105208_APEXFusion.jpg
    163.9 KB · Views: 32

CasperOe

In it to win it!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am running ozone on a timer AND with ORP cut-off if it gets higher than my defined limit :)

It's hooked up to my Neptune Apex controller.

Similar to above

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 27 36.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 9 12.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 24 32.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 13 17.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.7%
Back