Ink bird probe location

Reaper_Six_Four

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 7, 2022
Messages
183
Reaction score
54
Location
76655
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just curious where everyone places their ink bird temp probes.

I currently have mine in the DT with the heaters in the sump.

Where does everyone else place them? What’s the rationale?
 
Just curious where everyone places their ink bird temp probes.

I currently have mine in the DT with the heaters in the sump.

Where does everyone else place them? What’s the rationale?
I have both of mine in the sump. Should work either way.
 
I have mine in my sump before my chamber that has the heaters. My theory is that I’m getting the most accurate temp of the water in the tank with still being able to keep my probes in the sump.
 
Just curious where everyone places their ink bird temp probes.

I currently have mine in the DT with the heaters in the sump.

Where does everyone else place them? What’s the rationale?
Away from any heaters or strong flow areas
 
Just curious where everyone places their ink bird temp probes.
I currently have mine in the DT with the heaters in the sump.
Where does everyone else place them? What’s the rationale?
When I ran an Inkbird I placed them both in the sump near the heaters.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new