Inkbird ITC 306a

JakeC96

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone know how to factory reset an inkbird itc 306a? I can't figure this thing out for the life of me.

Turbo's Aquatics

Super Duper Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks everyone for chiming in to help, I definitely appreciate it!!

I know some of my answers were short/curt but I was troubleshooting and busy throughout the day, in the middle of a winter storm etc so I was jumping on to respond quickly when I saw an email alert

I'll have to reach out to Inkbird on the reset issue and the wifi issues as well. If they are able to give me an answer I'll post in here

Upvote 0

Nonya

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did you ever figure this out? Because I can't figure it out either - factory reset. Worthless manual.

My problem is the thing went off with the E5 code (heating for too long) only now I can't seem to get it to start heating again, the "work" light never lights up

The little wifi light keeps flashing slow. I've never been able to connect it to the network in the office where it's at so this is worthless, occasionally it will show "APP" but I don't want or care about the app, I just want it to work again...ugh
So after days of trying to get m old and new one set up, it struck me. TURN OFF MY VPN! It set up perfectly after that. You can turn the VPN on again after that.

Upvote 0

Turbo's Aquatics

Super Duper Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hmm. I don't have one of those. Got a new mesh network for Christmas so I'll have to give it another shot.

Also I was able to determine that the outlets can indeed drive a 300W heater, I had a finnex w/digital controller and it was able to turn that one on and get a bucket of water up to temp and shut off.

The original 2 titanium heaters were also finnex, just corded, no control. Both of those are 100% dead, they don't heat up even when plugged into a regular outlet. 2 years old, both dead...

Upvote 0

Atu

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know this is old but in case anyone else have the same problem I just found out how to factory reset the inkbird.

To factory reset the inkbird you have to hold the down button BEFORE plugging it in and maintain it that way while you plug it. The inkbird will beep right away, like the manual says... sadly the manual is poorly translated. Also not a bit of information about the app there...

Upvote 0

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 39 22.8%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 58 33.9%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 54 31.6%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 16 9.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.3%
Back