Inkbird ITC 308 wifi

  • Thread starter Thread starter Redbird5
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Redbird5

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 22, 2025
Messages
789
Reaction score
437
Location
Metro East St. Louis
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yesterday I received my Inkbird itc 308 wifi controller. This morning at 2:38AM I woke up to it beeping because it was too warm in the aquarium at 82. I unplugged the heater from the inkbird.
Yesterday I read the directions and set the target temperature to 78. The calibration temperature to 0.
What am I missing?
 
Yesterday I received my Inkbird itc 308 wifi controller. This morning at 2:38AM I woke up to it beeping because it was too warm in the aquarium at 82. I unplugged the heater from the inkbird.
Yesterday I read the directions and set the target temperature to 78. The calibration temperature to 0.
What am I missing?
Ive never really found inkbirds reliable. Get yourself a ranco if you want to use a robust dedicated temp controller.
 
I know inkbirds aren't top shelf but I've been using them for years and have only had one failure. It failed to turn heat on. I have three of the 308 wifi units currently running tanks. I would go back over all the settings to make sure you didn't miss something. Then I would test it in a bucket of water rather than the tank. If it's defective return it.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new