Inkbird Not Standing Behind Product

I am? I have mostly stayed out of this. In fact, I regret posting it. I’m going to ask that it be removed.
The thread title does look like an attempt at bad press due to the wording, but I think you have handled this discussion and situation well enough.

The discussion seems to center on two main points that are valid to debate: the company upholding warranty period vs prioritizing customer satisfaction, and whether warranty period is long enough to be reasonable for the product.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 38.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 23.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new